P: +64 3 964 4159
M: +64 27 4 335 404
Dip VPM, FNZPI, FNZIV, AREINZ, MPLEINZ
- In private practice since 1981.
- Managing Director of the FordBaker team from1988-2011.
- Past Chairman of the Canterbury/Westland Branch of the New Zealand Institute of Valuers.
- Past Chairman of ValGroup (a nationwide association of Independent Valuation Practices).
- Experienced in all facets of urban and rural valuation, holding a dual qualification.
- Specialist areas: rural, commercial and industrial fields including supermarkets, shopping centres, lifestyle properties and farm properties.
- Considerable experience as an expert witness in arbitration and litigation.
- Errol is a farmer at heart and in his spare time works hard on his 65 acre property to maintain his lambing percentage. He is also passionate about sport, particularly rugby and cricket. It should be noted, however, that he is just as likely to watch the world tiddly wink championships on TV!